Home: CVs and Resumes: Resume and CV Funnies
Enjoy A Laugh With Our Genuine CV Funnies!
According to the July 21 1997 issue of Fortune Magazine, the following are extracts from real CVs, resumes and cover letters.
There are some real hooters here.
Genuine Resume and CV Funnies
- "I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience."
- "I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreasheet progroms."
- "Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year."
- "Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions."
- "Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave."
- "Failed bar exam with relatively high grades."
- "It's best for employers that I not work with people."
- "Let's meet , so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience."
- "You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time."
- "Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details."
- "I was working for my mom until she decided to move."
- "Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No commitments."
- "I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse."
- "I am loyal to my employer at all costs...Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail."
- "I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and absolutely nothing."
- "My goal is to be a meterologist. But since I possess no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."
- "I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant."
- "Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far."
- "As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments."
- "Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store."
- "Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job."
- "Marital status: often. Children: various."
- "Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 am every morning. I couldn't work under those conditions."
- "The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers."
- "Finished eighth in my class of ten."
- "References: none. I've left a path of destruction behind me."
- We hope you enjoyed our CV Funnies but won't be using any in your own CV or resume!
Getting The Answers YOU Need
Everything you need
All in one place
help and advice
Quick and easy
"How To..." Guides
Top of CV Funnies Page
Home | Site Map | Inside Secrets! | "How To.." Guides | Site Search | Resources