Home: Sample Interview Questions: Less Common Employer Interview Questions
Employer Interview Questions
We listed 38 of the most common questions at job interview on the page before this.
Here we list the less common ones for those of you who want all bases covered!
Some of this website team have asked a number of these questions in job interviews, with interesting results.
So you might as well be prepared, just in case.
Unusual Employer Interview Questions
- Picture this: You are at a business lunch and order a medium steak. The waiter brings it to you rare. What would you do?
- Where would you be now, if you could be anywhere in the whole world?
- What are your lifetime ambitions?
- What do you ultimately want to achieve in life?
- What car do you drive at the moment?
- What's the last book you read?
- What's your best film ever?
- What magazines do you read regularly?
- How would you rate me as an interviewer?
- If you were an animal, which would you be and why?
- What would you do if you won the lottery today?
- What worries you the most?
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- How do you feel about taking 'no' for an answer?
- What was the harderst time in your life, and how did you manage it?
- What is your favorite memory from childhood?
- Tell me one thing about yourself you wouldn't want me to know
- What's the difference between good and excellent?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- If you could do away with any one of the US states, which one would you get rid of, and why?
- Describe to me how to tie my shoes with my eyes shut
- Who are your lifetime heroes?
- Tell me 8 ways to use a pencil other than writing
What Did You Make Of Those Employer Interview Questions?
So what did you make of those employer interview questions?
Some are very "off the wall" and it's difficult to prepare for such questions.
Others are a little less obscure and a few minutes considering how you might answer unusual employer interview questions could be time well spent.
To help you a little further, we recommend the Ultimate Guide To Interviews. One user said that it provided "A full explanation of what you need to say to get hired". Another said it was "great interview preparation that really helped me get the job".
Click here to read our full review of this Job Interview Answers Guide.
Getting The Answers YOU Need
Everything you need
All in one place
help and advice
Quick and easy
"How To..." Guides
Top of Employer Interview Questions Page
Home | Site Map | Inside Secrets! | "How To.." Guides | Site Search | Resources