38 FREE Interview Answers To
Beat Your Competition!
We've already covered the following on previous pages:
Job interview answers to questions:
- About You
- About your current Company/Job
- About the potential Company/Job
- About Your Suitability
Here we give interview answers to questions about Your Achievements.
Free Interview Answers To Questions About Your Achievements
Give us some examples of your work achievements.
List your work achievements, covering such things as:
- Awards you've received
- Promotions you've gained with your employers
- Obstacles you've overcome
- Qualifications you've completed
- Expand on these if asked about them.
And make sure you describe YOUR role in these achievements. Remember, the interviewer wants to know how good you are, so cover the following if you can:
- Describe the situation or problem you faced
- Tell them how you evaluated the situation or problem
- Describe the action you took to resolve it
- Tell them about your successful outcome
What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Think about a work-related example that you can describe clearly. Expect to be asked to explain why you think it is your greatest achievement.
If you'd like more help with interview answers, try the Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers. It gives you 99 interview answers, 43 questions to ask to uncover your interviewer's hidden needs and more. It can mean the difference between you landing the job or not.
Click here to read our full review of this Job Interview Answers Guide
Getting The Answers YOU Need
Everything you need
All in one place
help and advice
Quick and easy
"How To..." Guides
Top of Free Interview Answers Page
Home | Site Map | Inside Secrets! | "How To.." Guides | Site Search | Resources