Home: Free Resume Templates: Sales Resume Template
Here's A Good Sales Resume Template
A good sales CV or resume focuses on results so make sure you do a good job of highlighting your sales achievements. Our sales resume template shows you how.
And remember that sales strategies and unpublished results belong to the Company and are usually confidential. Don't include any information which would compromise your current or past employers' confidentiality.
Feel free to use elements of our sales resume to help you with yours. You can even download it if you wish.
Sales Resume Template
6100 East of Eden
Home Phone: 605-123-4567
Cell Phone: 605-290-1234
I'm a hard-bargain-driving Sales Consultant with over 12 years of accomplishments in managing sales, conceptualizing and executing sales expansion, driving campaigns and establishing healthy business relationships with vendors, channel partners and clients.
I have core sales experience in business start-ups as well as established companies and have expanded the sales operations of well known players such as Networked Pipes and Synergence by biting into international markets. I have driven various successful sales campaigns - from concept to delivery - for big-sized companies and have been responsible for increasing sales volumes for every client, in one case by 60%.
- Tactical sales planning
- Business development
- Developing sales talent
- Product evangelist
- Customer acquisition
- Territory management
- Executing sales promotion campaigns
- Recruiting channel partners
- Best marketing practices
Post Graduate in Business Information Technology, State University, New York - 1997
Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, City University, New York - 1995
International Sales Manager, Networking Services -- April 2003 to present
Networked Pipes, Inc., Wallace, California -- A leader in Application Networking Services, Server Virtualization and Network Management
- Made aggressive forays into emerging yet complex markets, where the demand for networking services was on the rise.
- Networked with high-ranking government officials and bureaucrats and spearheaded a team in establishing sales offices in India, China and the Philippines. Was instrumental in notching up a sales figure of $100 million in the very first year of operations.
- Identified customers, identified opportunities, recruited talent and went on to build sound relationships with large conglomerates operating out of these countries. Current focus is now on introducing cutting-edge wireless networking technology in developing countries.
- Have appointed 40 channel partners operating out of key states - where the demand for networked products is high - in these countries.
National Sales Manager, Networking Software -- March 1999 to April 2003
Synergence, Derrey, New Hampshire - Medium-sized, niche network software development company (an established name in the networking software business).
Joined as Territory Manager and went on to head sales across America.
- Devised marketing strategies and business development plans for all the company's national branches. Was instrumental in bringing down costs, thereby increasing sales and enhancing ROI. In 2003, the company achieved a peak turnover of $60 million - a 100% jump over the previous year.
- Was instrumental in conceptualizing branding and promotions around Synwork, a unique networking software that created marketing history when it was launched in mid-2002.
- Personally recruited the sales force and all the 100 channel partners at Synergence. Ensured that Synergence products received high exposure in every American state.
Accounts Manager -- July 1995 to March 1999
Upstart, Inc., New York - A start-up that focused on setting up business and knowledge process operations of American companies in developing nations.
- Engaged in negotiations with American clients and helped them outsource their helpdesk and contact center services to developing economies such as Philippines and India. Picked up invaluable business contacts in these countries.
- Interacted, coordinated and supervised the activities generated by people with diverse talents - domain experts, customer service people, technical teams, logistic companies. Interacted with government heads (for obtaining the necessary clearances). Was able to devise solutions that cut client costs by over 70%.
- Gradually became involved in identifying and recruiting talent in developing countries. Was able to understand and get over the teething troubles that this initial burst of outsourcing generated. With the result, Upstart came to be known as a leading outsourcing agency and its consultation turnover jumped from nothing to $20 million by the year 1999.
Available on request
We hope you found our sales resume template useful.
If you would like to have a professional write your sales CV or resume, you are invited to use our Resume and Cover Letter Writing Service.
Alternatively we know of some good companies who can write a great sales resume for you.
We'd like to provide at least one other sales resume template for our visitors so why not send us yours?
P.S. You can download a copy of this sales resume template in Word here.
And when you land the job interview, come back and check out our answers to common sales interview questions on the next page.
What About Other Resume Templates?
In addition to our sales resume template, we have many others. You can find our other resume templates here.
Getting The Answers YOU Need
Everything you need
All in one place
help and advice
Quick and easy
"How To..." Guides
Top of Sales Resume Template Page
Home | Site Map | Inside Secrets! | "How To.." Guides | Site Search | Resources